Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I took the bait really didnt I - What did I expect - Compassion

What do you want me to do??? you wont meet you wont talk on the phone and now you wont answer my questions like you said that you would.
I need some answers that only you can give me. It is irrelevant whether you think my questions will be relevant to my recovery, only I can know what my own needs are. Perhaps it is your way of not wanting to help. If you wont answer my questions - then so be it. i thought that you might help me to find some peace, but no I have to go with the rest of my life trying not being eaten up by the answered questions that have had so much power over me all my life.
Me and two other people set a group for Survivors of incest their web address is
www.*****.org. We now have about 9 people that come along because they are committed to their recovery. We set this up last September and it has been running for over a year now. What am I supposed to do to. What proof do you want. In fact I have all the proof that you do not want to help you have just been baiting me so you can continue to vent at me because I ruined your life for 7 years. My Therapist is ******* ***** and her telephone number is XXXXX

I can only say that this is typical of someone that abuses, that they go around causing pain and are willing to do nothing other than take care of themselves. Why did I contact you - Ive told you over and over. I want some answers and some clarity. After reading over and over again your letters given to me 9 years ago from my mother I thought you could be different. It was not out of the blue that I contacted you, I just never had the courage to face it before as the pain of what you did to me was so immense, but of course you cant see that can you. I am just an angry, conniving, sad pathetic victim that doesn't want to get over her past.
You are so wrong. One day when you pass on like we all do - remember me, remember you had a chance to put things right with me personally and you never took that opportunity. You may think that you have "paid" and that I just want you to keep paying, but you are wrong, I don't see it the way you do. I am not asking you to pay more, just to help - that's all. If you choose to be paranoid and to see my piratical begging as not genuine - then so be it.
There is nothing more I can do.
Remember the reasons why YOU became a victim in the first place. Had you not abused me then none of the destruction that you have felt would have ever existed and we would not be having this conversation, we would be planning to come and see you for Christmas , bringing along our grandchildren to share happy stories and open lots of lovely presents.

One day in the future I intend to write a book about recovery from abuse, I will post you copy when it is done.

No comments: