Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"I """"probably""""" deserved all that happened" - mmm!

I have again considered at some length your last message, I will not get involved in any sort of mediation no matter what agency you suggest and there will not be any personal meetings of any kind.
I WILL answer your questions via FR and possibly talk to you by telephone at a later date when and if I feel confident that it is actually only answers that you want.How can I possibly trust you when you veer between threats and moral blackmail, how can I rely on what you say when you have threatened both myself and my brother.
I think that there are some things that I need to say before you start asking questions, it may give you an insight into my feelings on the matter.
Firstly, I do not seek or need your forgiveness, you may have forgotten or chosen to forget that you have in fact forgiven me twice before, you cannot keep on using it as a bargaining chip or method of getting what you want. I have had to move on from events in the past, again you may have chosen to ignore the absolute wreck that my life was 7 years ago, I fully accept that I probably deserved all that happened but the fact still remains that I have had to painfully piece my life back together, I have paid the full price for what I did both morally and legally. I do not owe you anything.
Secondly, you still talk about guilt and blame on your part, I have never ever said that any of the past was your fault in any way whatsoever, in fact just the opposite, I have always accepted full responsibility for what happened, YOU WERE NOT TO BLAME ,IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT. I admitted everything to your Mother when challenged and I pleaded guilty at court, I have never said to you that I thought you were in any way to blame.
Thirdly, this is my observation and I would stress that it is only my feelings about things. I wonder if you actually really want to stop the negative feelings that you say you have, you seem to use it as justification for some of the questionable things you do, how much do you actually want to recover, or is it that you are just more comfortable being the eternal victim.
Fourthly, if what you say about the rest of your family is indeed true then I am appalled by their actions, the very people you should be able to rely on to support and help you have let you down badly, I have always had reservations about your Mother,Father and brothers true motives for wanting to see me in court and it appears that I may have been correct. Your Father wanted revenge, your Mother rid of me (as I had ceased to be financially useful) and your brother to placate his hysterical wife. None of them it would appear wanted it for you.
I am sorry if my tone seems harsh but I think it better that you have a clear picture on how I feel about things, I am not racked by guilt, sat at home wringing my hands waiting for absolution. The reason? NECESSITY, because there was no other alternative, basically sink or swim. I have had to get on with life and with a will to succeed and support from family I have regained some self respect and stability and above all the love and companionship of a very special person.
You are not the only person who has had problems in their life and has had to get over traumatic events, you have much to look forward too and work for, do not let life slip by.
Please start posting your questions on FR as soon as you wish.
I will send you the details of the police contact in the next few days.

No comments: