Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He sent a letter from prison to my mother

You once wrote to my mother who I know also have no contact with, you wrote that you fully realise that you took my childhood, innocense and self respect and that you alone carry that responsibility and you said it was easy to write but difficult to do.
I need to talk to you,. I have no intentions of creating waves in your new life, with your new family. Thats why I need to talk to you so that I can move on, just like you have, but I remain in immense pain and am tortured by the events of the past. Going to court was the right thing to do and you were sentenced with a punishment, now I want to talk to you so that you can help me to let go, so one day perhaps I may be able to function, have a family of my own. I have no mother, no brother, a father that cant hug me beacuse he is scared of close contact and how it affected me, and a son that i am making a mess of unable to love. I am in counselling and it is part of a process to really confront the past and you can help me.

No comments: