Wednesday, January 30, 2008

He logged back on the FU site

Thank you for logging back on. Have you done this because you are willing to talk to me. I would like to meet up as I have a couple of questions that I need to ask in the first instance. I am willing to protect your anonimity if you will do this. As I said the first I do not wish to cause waves in your current life - as I know only to well the devasting effects that it can have - I simply need some answers and information. For this I will be grateful as I know that meeting you will be of help to me. I do not wish shout or argue. It will be a placid (perhaps painful) and informative meeting. If you are willing to meet can you provide me with a tlephone number and a time to ring you to arrange a meeting. It will be somewhere in public.

No comments: