Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"I am a Victim" - No you were the Perpetrator

I have looked at your list of questions, I have to say that I cannot quite see how some of the answers would help in your recovery, please convince me.
I still do not trust you, what you say or what you claim the situation to be in your life, for all I know you your mother ,father and brother are orchestrating all this, I have a very uneasy feeling that I am being ‘set up’ and I have learnt to trust my feelings.
I have been a victim of both you and your mothers (and possibly your fathers) conniving before and I have no intention of walking into some sort of trap again.
I still find it worrying that you have decided to contact me, initially in an aggressive fashion, after so many years, you found my details on FR, but did you deliberately search them out with a view to contacting me? Or did you just stumble across them in idle curiosity? I cannot escape the feeling that because you have discovered that my life is not in ruins as it was 9 odd years ago that you or your family feel I am due further retribution, would you have contacted me if you had discovered that I was destitute and living in a cardboard box ?.
I will not answer any further questions until I have assurances and I feel comfortable with the situation. As you are discussing/showing what I write with your therapist I also require assurances from him/her. The assurances must take the form that any information I give you via our contact will only be used for your personal consumption and within your therapy sessions and not passed on or conveyed in any other manner to any agency, person or organisation or used against me or any other person I discuss with you (this includes your mother).

No comments: