Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Harrassment - He called it

What you have been doing amounts to no more than harrasment, you have been extremley threatning. You seem to have convieniently forgotton that the last time I saw you you had me physically assaulted in my own home.
Let me state again that there will not be any personal contact and before I even consider speaking to you on the phone I require some assurances from you to the effect that you will NOT attempt to visit my home or anywhere else that I am.
Please be aware that I am away for the next two weeks and will be out of touch.
Is this about money ?


When I was 26 two male friends and I visited my Mother at the Pub. my friends were there to help me and my mother. He had been assaulting my mother and although she had asked him to leave the house on many occasions (divorce proceedings already in place) he refused to leave. My friends went to the house to assist him in leaving - there were some angry exchanges and I have a tape to this day that they asked him to apologize to me for what he had done. He refused to apologize and it was he that was angry (maybe rightly so for being asked to leave his home) and assaulted my friends in the process nearly breaking one of their necks by throwing him over the banisters. I know that at this point we took the law into our own hands - however when the police arrived with him to collect some clothes and then to be told he was not allowed within 5 miles of the house in the future, the police thought it very reasonable what happened and had nothing to say as they were aware of the statement I had made (but not processed at this point) regarding the sexual abuse. The neighbours also only heard him being abusive to my friends and not the other way round.

No comments: